Ram’s Garbage Chute Cleaning Technicians are experienced in this specialized type of work. The job is systematically planned and thoroughly carried out from top to bottom, from the garbage chutes on each floor to the garbage collection area.
The work area is set up to make it safe and convenient for tenants to carry on their day to day business. Garbage Chute Cleaning Solution and debris are collected for safe disposal, leaving the job site clean and fresh.
- Garbage Chute Cleaning Services for all Apartment and Condo situations
- Safe work practices to protect building, tenants and workers
- On site supervision
- Experienced technicians with truck mounted and portable unit equipment to achieve optimum results
- Up to 3000 pounds per square inch pressure washing to ensure maximum cleaning results
- Removal of garbage chute build up, waste matter and debris from top to bottom
- Disinfecting to ensure healthy and clean finished product
- Safe and environmentally friendly disposal of recovered cleaning solution
- Member of Alberta Safety Construction Association for over 25 years
Our professional technicians use only the most modern equipment available to efficiently take care of your garbage chute cleaning and maintenance requirements. Ram Cleaning Services maintains it Certificate of Recognition with the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
Competitive Prices! Guaranteed work!
Garbage Chute Cleaning in Calgary and area since 1967
I rely on Ram Cleaning Services to keep the garbage chutes clean on a yearly basis. The job is done efficiently and the technicians take great pride in the cleaning.
Barbara j, Client
I have been calling on Ram Cleaning for many years to take care of the apartment building I take manage, and they have always done very good work. From a major project like garbage chute cleaning, or all the common halls, to a suite carpet between tenants, they can always be counted on to get the job done right!
Daniel , Client
All the quality safeguards you expect are in place including on-site inspection by our quality control staff. Before any of our pressure washing technicians are dispatched, they are given a comprehensive training and assessment program.
Training includes, classroom, video and DVD, WHMIS, SAIT courses and site field training with our senior power washing cleaning technicians. All power washing technicians are sent to a professional driving school for a driving assessment and upgrading . All vehicles are radio equipped for dispatching efficiency. Vehicles are also equipped with GPS monitoring to help us ensure that customers are getting value for their money. All properties we service are insured to cover any mishaps and our clients are protected by a 100% guarantee of satisfactory workmanship.
Providing Garbage Chute Cleaning Services Calgary and Area since 1967
If you have any questions about your Garbage Chute Cleaning needs, please call us at 403-291-1051 and speak to one of our representatives.